☁️ One 200 g package Dandies® Marshmallows
☁️ 190g almond flour
☁️ 9 soft Medjool dates, pitted
☁️ 100g smooth almond butter
☁️ 1 tsp vanilla extract
☁️ a pinch of salt
☁️ 2 Tbsp maple syrup
Raspberry Chia Layer
☁️ 150g frozen raspberries
☁️ 1 Tbsp chia seeds
☁️ 1 Tbsp maple syrup
☁️ 200g dark chocolate, melted
1. Start by preparing your raspberry chia jam. Place your frozen raspberries into a medium-sized saucepan over low heat and add a splash of water. Gently heat them until the raspberries are defrosted, then stir in the maple syrup. Once your raspberries are softened, remove the pan from the heat and stir in the chia seeds. Set aside to cool down.
2. Build the biscuit layer by placing the almond flour, Medjool dates, almond butter, vanilla extract, maple syrup, and a pinch of salt into a food processor. Process until you get a sticky dough. Roll the dough into a ball and place the ball into the fridge for about 15 minutes.
3. Roll out the dough between two sheets of baking parchment, use a small round cookie cutter to cut your cookie shapes. Repeatedly roll out the excess dough to create more cookies, until the dough is used up. Place your cookies in the fridge for 1-hour.
4. Slice your marshmallows into 0.5 cm discs.
5. Place a little chia jam onto your cookies and place the Marshmallow disc in between two cookies. Repeat until all your cookies or marshmallows are used up. Melt the chocolate over a double boiler, and gently coat your wagon wheels.
6. Place them in the fridge to set, and keep them in an airtight container in your fridge.